Sunset River Cruise in Goa
Are you thinking about how to surprise your partner for Valentine’s day? Make your Valentine’s Day even more special for you and your loved one with this exclusive package of Sunset Cruise in Mandovi River, Goa where you would take in the beautiful glimpses of the river along with the scenic landscapes.
Read – 21 Best Dinner Cruise in Goa
With the package, you can relish this delightful excursion in a 50 min long cruise that takes the lovely couple on a leisurely sail down the River Mandovi. Along with the cruise sailing, you can enjoy dancing to music.
A holiday to Goa would be incomplete without an evening on the Sunset River Cruises in Goa. This is 50 min long cruise where you sail down the River Mandovi. You will get to see the Sunset and you can see Panjim and Betim in Twilight and by night and Mandovi River Backwater by Day.
Of course the cruise has its own entertainment lined up for you while you relax and enjoy a mesmerizing Goan Sunset. A group of Goan dancers do the dekhni (A classical Goan dance form), and Fugdi (A traditional dance form performed by women during Hindu festivals like Ganesh Chaturthi). Once the dancers have finished with their performance, a DJ will take over. You are welcome to dance and sing along.
Highlights for Best Sunset River Cruise in Goa:
Sunset River Cruise
The Sunset River Cruise in Goa takes off from the Captain of Ports Jetty, Panjim at 5:00 pm. This is a nice way for a family, a couple, or a group of friends to relax after an exhausting day of sightseeing. Couples will find this sunset cruise romantic and there’s nothing more romantic than watching an enchanting Goan Sunset together.
The Cruise will sail all the way down towards Miramar Beach. You will get to see Adil Shah’s Palace (Summer palace), Panjim City, the floating Casinos, Panjim Ferry Point, Betim Ferry Point, Kegdavli Beach in Reis Magos, Reis Magos Fort, Fort Aguada, and Hotel Marriott. Panjim City has a different charm at night.
How to Reach:
The starting point of the activity is based at a distance of 1 km from the Panaji Kadamba bus terminus. The river cruise starts from Santa Monica boat jetty and Panaji jetty on Mandovi river in Panaji town on Old Panaji road. This place is easily accessible through public or private transportation.
- 50 min Sunset river cruise on the river Mandovi
- Sightseeing in Panaji from the vantage point of the river
- The customer has to carry a Valid Govt approved ID Proof + Trip / Booking ID to collect the Board pass.
- A single boarding pass is strictly entitled to single-seat only.
- Tickets once sold will not be canceled or refunded.
- Customers have to report to the boarding point 30 minutes before departure to avoid missing the cruise and inconvenience on this account.
- The boarding pass should be retained until the end of the cruise.
- Admission on board is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Passengers are not allowed to carry any food and beverages items on board.
- Knives, scissors, sharp instruments, tools, heavy baggage, firearms, and ammunition, including toy replicas are prohibited in the passenger’s cabin.
- The management is not liable for any loss or damage.
- Child Ticket is subject to the discretion of the management.
- No Bags are allowed on the boat – handbags will be checked by the security.
- No Outside Drinks & Eatables are allowed on the boat.
- Child of age 3 Year & above full Rate
- All guests must wear a mask.
- All health & safety guidelines, as directed by the Govt. of Goa on preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID-19 will be strictly followed.
Sunset River Cruise In Goa: Cancellation Policy
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the trip’s start date, 25% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the trip’s start date, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the trip’s start date, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, operators will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
Sunset River Cruise In Goa: Refund Policy
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in the traveler’s account from which payment is made.
Sunset River Cruise In Goa: Booking Confirmation Policy
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
Sunset River Cruise in Goa Inclusions:
- 50 min sailing over Mandovi River
- Live D.J Music
- Goan Folk Dance
- Group Dance / Kids Dance / Couple Dance etc
- Sightseeing from cruise
Sunset River Cruise in Goa Excludes:
This trip excludes a pick up and drop off from your hotel. Videos and Photographs. Snacks and drinks. However, snacks, food items, and beverages are available on the Sunset River Boat in Goa which you pay for on the spot.